Implementation Consultant - Lewiston, Idaho
Come be part of our success story! Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts. We have partnerships with more than 15,000 clients throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of "America's Best Small Companies" eight times and the company has been included four times on the Barron's 400 Index, a measure of the most promising companies in America. Tyler employees enjoy an impressive compensation and benefits package including an medical/dental/vision insurance (with a substantial company premium contribution), 401(k) match, incentives, employee stock purchase plan, generous time off program, flexible spending accounts, company paid short and long term disability insurances, life insurance, and more. Whether you are looking to jump start your career or explore something new Tyler Technologies has an opportunity for you! Join our growing team of Software Implementation Consultants to work with our clients hands on in various parts of the country. In this exciting role, you will provide onsite training to new and existing clients.
- Provide onsite consultation and training to clients for both new and existing customers
- Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Create user documentation when required
- Keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules
- Conduct 12-15 days of billable training per month and maintain an organized training schedule
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel extensively overnight to client sites throughout the U.S.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of governmental accounting or payroll/human resources beneficial, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, or comparable work experience